Become a Class Partner
Help get learning back on track after COVID-19
CFI children are excited to be back after almost 18 months of COVID school closures. However, most are now seriously behind in their studies and will need extra support. Many are at risk of not returning when schools reopen. You can help!
Directly provide ongoing educational support for a specific class, get involved with students and teachers in your class, receive regular, personalized feedback, and learn about their lives
We’re ready, and we want to help students start strong and address the impact of COVID. Children need help to stay connected with school and catch up on their learning.
You have the power to change the education and life outcomes of these vulnerable children.
As a Class Partner:
- Provide educational support for a specific class – Khmer, English, Math, or IT
- Get involved with students and teachers in your class
- Directly fund the learning materials needed by the students in that class
- Receive regular, personalized feedback about your class and their progress
- Learn about the lives of the children and how your support is helping them
Become a partner yourself, or make this a project for your family, church, school community, sporting team, or corporation.